but first, my day was alright.
nothing in particular.
I still don't feel like I belong somewhere though
the feeling's getting stronger these days...
I really need to find a place to belong.
pe was kinda funny,
cause we were on the sunny side
where if you look up and the ball's coming at you
you can't really see it cause of the sun
so I was like OMG I CAN'T SEE THE BALL.
and then it came down and hit me on the head XD
math test was alright though.
wasted like the first 30 minutes staring at my mult choice
cause I didn't realize there was a free response.
and then emliang gets up and comes back with another sheet
and then I think, !!!!!
wtf! what is this!?
so then I go and get my free response,
and finish with the bell (:
back to school night was alright.
hung out with different people.
saw jocelyn, hung out with some scrubs
chilled with ms.park/rita for a bit
also walked 'round with isabel/angel/archie, in respective order.
talked to people too.
I guess it was still fun. yeah, it was pretty good I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment