Monday, September 29, 2008

dude. I freaking LOVED today.
it was all that I could ask for. in school, at least.

period 2 - science!
kinda okay. nothing bad, at least ^^
ooh! got to watch risse light alcohol on fire.
blueee flames man.
so cool!

period 3 - history!
DONUTS DONUTS DONUTS
go jan redondo :D
such a nice guy! bought our whole class donuts.
after that, nothing special.

break timee (either here or btwn 4-5 per)
LOL so freaking hilarious
I went to my locker first,
and I finished so then I went and chilled with borah
cause she's right across the hall.
and then katti comes, so I go across and talk to her
and remember the weird guy?
the one that always says hello, and we don't know his name.
anyways! when I see katti, she just finished talking to him,
and she's all like uhhhh. XD
so what happened was.
 weird dude: "HI KATTI."
 katti: "uhh, hi? what's your name."
 weird dude: "you can call me katti."
 katti: "....that's my name...(wtf?!)"
 weird dude: "well then you can call me k." <- or something like that, I don't quite remember.
so after she tells me, I'm like LOL WHAT THE HECK.
and then I say,
 me: "wooow, maybe you got a secret admirer huh huh?"
 katti: "......"
 me: "cause like, maybe he thinks you're hot. well actually you aren't really but----"
 katti: RAWR KILL KILL KILL
hehehhe (:

period 4 - spanish!
LMAO this is when my day got really cool
cause it was such a lol period
like, senora barry was like give me a ajfsl;dlsjkf , rita?
and then rita's all like nooooo.
the whole class plus senora barry
we're all like O____O
TURNING DOWN PARTICIPACION?!
nooooo! how could you
so sra barry's like, noo?!!
and rita's like. pina :)
cause she changed her name. to pina colada
it was soooo hilarious XD
rita was laughing so hard she couldn't answer
so she gave it to me
and I was laughing too hard too XD
so I gave it to jesspark (:
yeah, it was one of those you had to be there to experience it moments.

period 5 - english!
hmm, actually it wasn't that good.
it's just that I already finished my hwk without knowing it
that was due on wednesday (:
and! you know how she gives us notes and stuff right?
so in the pronoun one, where she makes up a sentence example
it was all like
 "molly decided to finish the project herself, without the lazy brenda."
LOL. bingo.

lunch
was alright. umm. talked with pauline,
got asian trying to be italian spaghetti,
explained why I hang out with them stead of my own grade.
cause I do have friends y'know.
it's just that my friends' friends are the ones that don't like me
and the ones that I don't like.
joked around with alice lee a bit (:

period 6 - pe!
well, my day wasn't all lol haha omg
but like, it was the conversations I have during pe that make it so perfect.
because I have alice lee.
and she relates to me in a lot of things.
in a way, I guess she's one of my closest friends in my grade.
so that was really nice
just to be able to talk about things that I don't talk about elsewhere.
about suck-ups and weird people and stuff.
I liked it.
ranting is very nice, after all.

period 7 - geometry
RUTHWICK GOT PWNED BY PRIYA AGAIN.
breik liked her definition better than his
for like, iono. some random vocab word.
okay so maybe her definition was from the book.
but still :D
hehheheehe. watched emily liang try and perfect her signature
she was doing it all over her workbook
so I tell her, you know breik's gonna collect that later right?
and she's like OMG SHOOT.
hahahhaha (:

after school at school
go and tell jensen about ruthwick again.
it never gets old :D
and! I'm gonna try and get her as my group chaperone for DC
when that time comes around.

so that was my day you guys.
freaking perfect.
so maybe kelsey went home early, or I found out that I have 2 tests this week two days in a row
but that's all cool

afterwards waited at the dentist for like 2 hours.
and yeahhh. here I am now. being bored :D

No comments: