Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I ask too many questions.

yay! only one test tmrw :D
and that should be relatively easy.
cause it's simple math.
just gotta memorize those postulates&terms.
gah.
today took science/history tests
they were....okay
there was just like one question on the history test
that NO ONE got.
cause she never talked about it, and it wasn't in the book.
so yeah. science was easy though ^^

barry was okay. haha.
rita's pina colada, with the squiggle.
so me jesspark and her are the cocktail club :D
not much happened.

baillie just worked in the lab, and I'll finish that up tmrw.
I have like one more sentence to write or so.

lunch was fairly alright.
dragged kelsey/jessliu over to our table today.
where apparently I ask too many questions.
need to work on that, along with my stubborn opinions. XD
but I like asking questions!
because. I'm kind of a boring person =/
I don't have much to say about myself.

pe.
NOEL FREAKING TRANSFERRED OUT.
STUPID NOEL D:
goodness. ruined my day!
but hey, our team is still cool.
we had to play the pig's team today.
I really feel sorry for michelle =/
got to talk to danielle more today, which was nice.

breik was bleh like usual.
yeah I really gotta memorize those postulates.

and then I got home, messed with angel's sis for a bit :D
she's so funny. when she figured out who I was, she was all like
yeah you can call me SHERLOCK HOLMES.
hahahah (:
what a funny kid she is.

No comments: