haha I was tardy for spanish today.
cause I forgot my binder so I had to go get it.
sheesh.
I hate walking from barry to baillie
cause that particular doorway is always so crowded.
it sucks.
risse was okay today, so was verrett.
cept that I got put right in front of her desk.
I hope I'm sitting next to emily liang this year for geo.
I really do.
flowers is gay.
cause like. she talks so slow.
and we had to do like 80 f reaking jumping jacks today.
cause she wasns't satisfied with how we did it
so we did a set of 20 four times.
freaking gayy.
and then we had to run in the gym for 8 minutes.
and "sprint" the last one.
oh & btw. I'm never picking nelson super nerd for my team.
he's like half blind dude.
if I ever get him.
imuna make him stand in the corner and do nothing. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment