1st school period.
good. risse = pretty good techer. (:
sorry my first vowel key is broken.
too ditzy to get keybord. keke :D
tried to flink helium bolloons.
fun fun :D
sitting in between 'my kim&liz lee.
verrett wuz cool too, I guess.
memorized liberty girl's poem on her pedestel during roll.
so I got this weird donkey petriotic thing.
sp. I wuz f'ing tight!!!! :D
I love the techer, b'rry.
she's sooo funny.
& I got k'tti horng & 'shley morris in my cl'ss. cool, no?
cho-boy&jess. p r in there too (:
very nice.
english wuz tight toooo!!!
love most 'll my techers.
we listened to hero by superchick during cl'ss.
the guys were like "uhhh."
cuz the n'me sounds...girly, lol.
then got free binder. gonn' use it for verrett.
flowers. ugh.
but it's cool. only 31 ppl, hehe.
breik = boring. but there's cool ppl.
like emily li'ng :DDDDD
she wuz doodling & everything.
hehehe.
heresh! biggersh! XD
I feel kind' sorry for her, b ut it's funny.
oh yeh.
englnd found out I wuzn't in his b'nd no more.
g've me the de'th look couple times.... (:
wh'tevs.
ok i'm done.
this looks too weird >___>
No comments:
Post a Comment