today was so freaking creepy.
I swear hager's stalking me.
cause like.
in verrett.
she came in. and then she sat RIGHT next to me.
so I had to sit there and pretend I was a boring little kid.
she sat there for like 20 minutes.
and then she left.
and then again in breik,
she just WALKS in
and sits right behind me.
cause there's an empty seat there.
and she just sits there for another 15-20 minutes
and cause like harry's whistling pirates I think outside
she went out and lectured at him XD
lmao
everyone in the class was laughing
but still freaking creepy.
pe was really fun today though!
cause we did a bunch of drills
and our whole team was really into it.
so we all had a lot of fun (:
plus I got like 7 minutes off the mile
cuase I'm a captain.
hahhaha.
but I think I kinda pissed noel off though
cuase I was like.
LET'S MAKE UP A NAME FOR OUR TEAM.
and then she was like.
stop being corny. that's really corny.
whatever.
hahhaha (:
No comments:
Post a Comment