Thursday, September 18, 2008

well,
today CERTAINLY was eventful.
borah tied with the school record.
isn't that fabulous?
and she also pantsed me.
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALLWAY.
GOSH BORAH.
she's going down.
just you wait and see - -xx
haha later this scrub came up to me and was like,
haha that was so funny this morning!!
lol whatever.
took my spanish test.
and now I'm semi-freaking out over if I wrote
cierren or cierran
for cierren los libros.
gah!
err, found out that we're going to be switching seats tmrw for science.
permanently.
so everyone! get there early!

pe was fun, as always.
however I jammed the same finger for the third day in a row.
kinda sucks huh, doesn't it.
these days during pe I guess I really get some good time with like alice lee
and noel.
noel still treats me like a scrub unworthy of her attention though.
whatever.
still, we have some good conversations when we run.
and it's all cool.
we beat serin's team,
of only three people.
but it was a really close game nevertheless.
serin is freaking pwnage man.
so, the first game was like 15-13.
second game like 15-11 ish.
considering that they only have three people
and serin's the only decent player.
that's crazy.
geometry was confusing as always
I just couldn't figure out how to construct a congruent angle
and breik started from the opposite side of the room helping people
so I never got help.
and then jensen wasn't here for me to ask after school
so no luck there.
but I finally got help from christine castillo!
which was really nice of her (:
I guess these days I'm also like bonding more with ashley&katti
cause katti's locker is like really near mine.
and ashley sits close to me in spanish XD
they're cool people.
umm, oh! we were being pretty racist towards white people in spanish today
but hey, it's fun. (:
there's that snobby white girl. tristan?
and her friend. tiffany.
I act nice towards them. but do I like them?
nooooo. they're running for sec/treas&pres, respectively.
iono if I want them to win or not.
I think they're only nice to me cause I'm older (:
!!!!
remembered what I wanted to talk about.
I finally got a chance to talk to shiree again.
and man, has she changed.
I remember cause like carin called out her name, and she turned,
and she looked really different from what I remembered.
so I went up and talked to her a bit about whitney and stuff.
her voice got really weird.
and then I met andrew's sister! (____)
and I met jerrie's sister! (mary anne)
who looks nothing like jerrie at all.
and I also met joslyn! my new scrub locker buddy (:
and I met justine, from quest, and I think there's a natalie or something.
I dunno. XD
also met like rena. this girl who's kinda tall and skinny.
and uhhh. forget that other girls name.
but it was a good day, all in all.
I like my days.
I just hope this year doesn't go by too fast like last year.

No comments: