HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA LIU.
and then I just realized thatI really tend to judge people by their voice.
and how did I come to that, you ask?
cause birthday -> show people old locker -> give locker combo -> eww now joyce knows -> I don't like joyce -> her voice is really weird.
that's how it is.
haha I spent like a couple minutes figuring how I thought of that.
but it's actually really true.
people who have weird voices tend to make me...
not dislike them. just get annoyed by them more.
seriously. it's a trend that I just noticed.
anyways,
today was jess's birthday.
she got this hugeee card from all the people in her youth group.
that wrote something for her.
I wish someone would do that for me =/
that would be incredibly nice.
and so I just hung out with her the whole day
as part of my gift to her.
and I got to know kelsey more.
and you know, she's really nice.
I still remember the first time jess told me bout her
was during one of our snacks on a cloudy day
and me and her and jenny were walking
and then like, jess says that
"I'm afraid of kelsey coming to whitney.
she's my church friend.
and she wants to come.
but I'm afraid that if she comes she'll steal my school friends."
but you know what happened jessica?
she stole you from us ><
now you just eat lunch with her all the way in the middle of nowhere.
and not with us.
that makes me sad.
okay that's kinda depressing.
but in pe! pe was fun :D
ran for 10 minutes.
actual running-ish.
and uhhh. played against ruthwick/sathwick's team
they won.
we sucked.
but hey, it was fun.
we got some good rallies in. (:
but I still really hate that pig. ew.
stupid marcel.
all the other classes were kinda blah.
spanish was kinda boring, as usual.
but hey! love the people.
gotta admit that.
but I'm really happy that I have per 4 for spanish
cause like it gives me a chance
to get to know more older people
like ashley and katti
cause they're really cool.
and I"m glad that I have this chance to know them, si? (:
spanish test tmrw.
wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment