uhh, I can't really remember what happened today.
took my 50 states test.
think I did pretty okay.
read aspects. go borah! and molly! and monina who got mentioned
barry was okay, I think.
kinda boring though today.
baillie was just like ssr. and then we....
talked about museum of tolerance!
yay! october 24.
pe was boring. but it's always fun.
cause my team does make some good plays and all.
today we played fernie's team.
they had....danielle I think.
and shinray? and someone else, I forget.
probly a random scrub.
danielle's a pretty cool person.
breik = blah.
as always. lol. but I got some of my homework done, so that was cool.
during lunch was kinda boring.
but hey, whatever.that's school.
did ec though. and I"m really glad that I got spanish with katti
lol. we did it together. and talked. in bad vocab.
and then after class (I forgot to mention this)
she was like
!!!!
we didn't sing hoy es viernes!
and then she sang a little bit.
and then I sang it too (:
but then like I wanted her to sing it agian
and she was like nooo I already did
then I made fun of her voice
and she was like, DUDE. my voice is angelic ;D
k I gotta go sleep
chinese school. byeee! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment