Friday, September 12, 2008

today, today was actually a really good day.
it's just so fun!
my team and I, we're so awesome.
they pick on me (:
but it's all fun. and I love them.
and I know they love me.
and for the record,
my bumps are most def CAPTAIN bumps.
you guys got that?? huh??
hehehe :D

took two tests today, 50 states/spanish
both of 'em were really easy.
I'm mostly confident that I aced both of them.
 spanish ec was fun as well
cause our spanish is so limited
that it's kind of like.
.....HOLA
ME LLAMO _____
COMO TE LLAMAS.
.....
ENCANTADA
IGUALMENTE
ADIOS.
seriously
that's like the extent of our conversation vocab as of now XD

breik though. breik was FREAKING awesome
cause you know kevin chon right?
he's so annoying.
well today. today!
he was sucking up to the teacher again
and then like what happened was
he asked breik if we did alg 2 hwk we'd get extra cred?
and she's like. no....but haha you're so funny.
but right at that moment!
I think it was james yun
he took kevin's water bottle
so kevin was all like [really loud]
F YOU.
and breik thought he was talking to her
cause it's kind of like she expected a response.
so she turns around really fast.
and she'sl ike.
WTF.
lmao (:
he totally got that coming to him.

how was hello dance you guys?

No comments: