Wednesday, February 18, 2009

basketball practice #1

before I get started,
I just wanted to say that yesterday I had a dream about beating people up.
it was part of a hoc vs. otrip game, I think.
and I was punching this one girl but my punches didn't seem to have any effect >____>
whatever it was pretty fun punching people to actually do harm.

anyways! went to practice today :D
and so far on the team there's:
rachel, allyson, ann, monina, reyna, alyssa, me, priyanka.
and....I'm not the suckiest one YAY
it's kind of weird having priyanka there.
because she was all like yeah I'm more sporty this year.
but you're still not that good, sorry.
anyways they're pretty nice kids, those scrubs.
christine helped out today ^^
and! I think I'll get along well with most all the scrubs.
just not alyssa. she's so....stuck-up/snobby-ish.
hopefully that's just first impression and she'll change.
everyone else is nice.
haha during practice, when we were listening for directions
I looked down. and my legs were shaking XD
that hasn't happened since xc practice.
man, I'm so out of shape.

OH YEAH!
we were taking bets in geometry.
winner gets to punch everyone else twice.
james yun said two months,
andrew ro said november next year,
isaac said end of the year,
I said during the summer,
emily liang said end of sophomore year.

talked about cats too with mylan.
about roles and stuff.
good job maria. yay for grizabella!