Saturday, February 21, 2009

days

I remembered something else that happened on friday that I wanted to talk about!
so like in the morning, there was this group of scrubs standing in the middle of the hallway.
like taking up the whole space.
and that's seriously ridiculous, right?
so since they were the baller girls and I knew them (or at least rachel and reyna)
I decided to talk to them.
and I said,
yo, don't take up the whole hallway! can't stand in the middle man. gotta move!
then they were like,
this is our special space. we stand here every morning.
so then I said,
......*push reyna*

and I couldn't freaking move her man. pushing as hard as I could!
at least I made her push back to keep from falling.
but UGH. just made myself look weak.
those scrubs. I love you guys, but you gotta know when you guys are being jerks and to stop being jerks.
and to listen to older people who demand your attention and respect.
and to use common sense >_____>
I heard that they only listen to the teachers.
and I guess it's true.

well, today was pretty fun though (:
steph and catherine came over!
to work on brannen project,
WHICH I helped on. yes I did :D
hehehe they're cool people.
I enjoy chilling with them.
made my day today!

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

1) GJ
2) correction: those scrubs. i don't love you guys, and you gotta know that you're almost always being jerks. you guys are effing annoying. we don't exactly demand your attention but dang, you gotta respect us and everyone else too.