Monday, February 23, 2009

nobody but you!

as you may have noticed,
I added a music player to my blog.
there's only one song though - nobody by wonder girls.
I thought of it cause of angel's status on facebook.
and it just got stuck in my head.
and reminded me of alice (my grade).
so I put it on.
if you haven't heard this song before, you've been stuck under a rock somewhere for the past school year or so >_____>

so today, I saw _____ peck ___ on the lips outside of spanish XD
kind of awkward yeah?
but I think they're a pretty nice couple (:
scored 100% on mc and +8 pts extra credit for geometry!
so even if I fail a proof, I'll still probably have a hundred or so.
ahha I offered to tutor emily liang if she helped me with basketball.
we have a deal. (:

ashley joined basketball today!
yay her (:
honestly, she's the nicest one there.
like. maybe she's not so...outgoing? but I think her 個性 is the best.
or maybe I'm just being preferential towards chinese XD
but I honestly like her the best out of the scrubs.
I pick up bad vibes from reyna sometimes. I think rachel and ann are cool with me though.
hehe I almost got in a fight with ann today ;]
just shoved her around a little.
not enough to make her fall though.

but yeah. anyways I decided to make this letter I wrote public,
just because I want to.
....if anyone in my grade reads my blog,
you're not supposed to tell anyone about it okay?
some background though:
this is a second letter. I wrote one beforehand when I was in a bad mood,
so this is me writing when I'm thinking clearer and wanting to make clear the reasons and meaning behind the first letter.
but here's my letter. (the unedited version, before I put it down on paper. so it's a little different)

Dear _____,
well I'm kinda being paranoid and freaking out about that letter I wrote you the other day. [which, I hope you read] I'm in a better mood right now, and thinking clearer btw. (: but I just wanted to let you know. I don't expect anything to change just because of the letter? it was just a flat-out statement, saying,
"hey, I acknowledge that this stuff is going on. I'm just going to lay it out in the open and let you know what I feel about it. because I want you to know that this stuff is affecting me."
and why is it affecting me? it's just a friendship. people make and lose them all the time. but I still remember that one time you stood up for me in your own way to _______, saying that she had no right to judge me like that. little things like that are touching, and they really make a difference. but that was way back when! and things are different now. but I guess, I can't really let go of the shadow of the relationship that once was.
okay, that's it! :D might've sounded stupid/unnecessary. but it was just bothering me. and now I'm done.
-emilyyang.

right now, we're still not on speaking terms.
I want that to change.
and I hope it will soon.

No comments: