Thursday, February 12, 2009

clair de lune

ahaha, I remember this workshop a couple years ago
where this dude played this really beautiful song
clair de lune, by debussy.
it's a spiderman song! like the part where.. well, I dunno.
but it's in there somewhere. I just know it.
anyways!
so, I've always wanted to play that song ever since I heard it.
and at that time, I thought it was a really hard song.
so since I was missing a romantic/impressionistic song for lvl 10 cm!
I asked my teacher if I could play it.
but she was like. ehhh. it's kind of easy..
and I was like O______O easy?!
but then. just now. I decided to pull out my debussy and try it.
to see if it was easy.
and it was.

HAHA I've improved in piano yay! :D

1 comment:

isabel :O said...

this is a cute layout (:

sunnysideup!