Wednesday, February 25, 2009

not studying..

I decided that,
today is very blogworthy.
because it made me happy (:

so in the morning!
found out where kelsey goes :O
she sits outside ASB room with her "nerd" friends XD
aka michelle lee, renz lo, william.
so mean kels >:o

then. messed with jessie/jasmine in verrett (:
jasmine's always so happy!
I love her personality.

lunch! dragged kels off to open session
LOL epic fail.
can't even hit underhand XD
but she's pretty good at making me run from side to side
it was real fun though.
we both enjoyed it, I think.
got beat in PE by fernie and akira though.
16-14, 4-15, 1-2.
they won 1 & 3, we won the 2nd.
but we TOTALLY pwned them in the 2nd game.
I think if we had more time, we would've won >____>

in geometry. emily liang signed my tape on my finger.
^thank you katti for the tape btw.
so it's more like a "cast" XD
pretty hilarious.

balled it up after school on the courts!
today was a really good practice.
setting screens, rolling.
"punching" ann as I roll past her (:
LOL and monina's running.
like. she tucks her arms in. and punches up at the air.
small motions. keeps her head unmoving.
freaking cute mann <3 br="">we were just all laughing at her XD
also scrimmaging! yeah tiffany and anne
they seriously are really tight people.
I wanna be like anne (in terms of baller & personality)
causes, she's just real cool.

oh, I kinda fell on my ankle though.
like I fell. and my foot twisted under me.
so now I'm icing it (:

right now I'm really addicted to wonder girls.
they are officially my favorite foreign language girl singer group now!
because. even though I can't understand the words XD
I like the dancing. and the tune. and the really cheesy lyrics (:

good day today. hope tmrw's good too!

No comments: