Monday, February 16, 2009

crash.!

GAH my computer suddenly died.
I look at the computer. it's on.
I look down.
I look at the computer. it's off.
and no, I didn't kick the cord.
everything's plugged in. the power source is on.
it just died >_____>

okay well. the other day I went to auntie paulynne to get my hand checked out
and yes, it's broken/fractured (:
it'll heal in about a month, she said. I have the power of youth on my side XD
finished the majority of my homework except for spanish poem.
I don't get it ahahha.
ermmm. oh yeah! retreat was pretty darn awesome.
met ruth chu! (finally lol) and also saw cat again (:

and this thing happened on friday.
you know like, when you open doors for people?
just to be nice. so we were walking in from pe
and, I guess out of instinct/trying to act natural because I do this for all the girls I know
I opened the door for her and let her walk in ahead of me.
smiled too.
then. she seemed like she was about to say something. actually started to say something.
but evidently she thought better of it or something.
and ended up just looking at the floor and not saying anything at all.
this is the point where I'm supposed to say,
HAHA IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. DON'T YOU WISH YOU STILL HAD ME AS A FRIEND. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR ACTING THIS WAY.
you didn't read that. I didn't say that. for all that you know,
my thoughts on this event remain unknown to you ;]

No comments: