Thursday, February 12, 2009

wishes

I wish..
more than anything.
more than lifee.!
more than anything.
more than the moon.
more than anything.
more than riches.
I wish..
I might undone my wrongs.
[keke the whole wish more than _____ is from into the woods. watch on youtube! it's in the beginning]
I wish to know what I did.
(okay no more singing)
but yeah, I wish that. I'd actually know what happened.
because
it's bothering me still, so much.
that I don't know why in the world we're like this now.

and it's killing me.

Agony!
Beyond power of speech,
When the one thing you want
Is the only thing out of your reach.
Agony!
Far more painful than yours,
When you don't know the things
That you've done - you can't open the doors.
Agony!
Oh, the torture they teach!
Agony! Misery! Woe! Though it's different for each.
(yay another song! :D though I changed the second one, just a bit, to match what I'm thinking.)

No comments: