BAH!
so I just came back from fecc
thank you phoebe for giving me a ride!
saw lots of people there!
pleased that aprille remembered me (:
keilani was there too! interesting, no?
saw jocelyn and jenny dai and charissa.
and of course, kelsey.
best for last, fool. XD
jk. PWAHAHHAHA
anyways the banana olympics were pretty fun.
like leapfrogging over the whole team and passing the banana.
(it gets really gross at the end)
and obstacle courses
and running around a chair.
I knocked this girl down, kinda.
I ran into her real hard. and then. she looked like she was gonna cry.
and left the game.
I apologized later though! but. I still feel bad =/
I musta hit her real hard though, cause my shoulder hurt a bit after.
whatever.
I said sorry! it was an accident. I'm not going to 0verthink it anymore.
but yeah it was real fun overall. met ronnie? and kelsey's guy friends.
and her ___. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment