Saturday, January 26, 2008

123!

special post.
I"m done studying for today.
ahha!

this post is dedicated for my readers.
figure out who you are!
cause imuna say something. and then you can figure out who you are.
in no particular order:

1) you're my husband, my best friend. you're also my mom's old boy-friend; HOW TWISTED IS THAT? it's okay. I still love you, no matter what. bring it on, man. you're gonna be my best friend for a long time to come. are you ready? cause I sure am. saranghae<3

2) you're my big sister in christ, man. I've known you, what? 7-8 years? but I just started to get to knwo you these past 3 years or so, and I like what I see. you totally pwn me in egyptian war though - -xx. gotta work on my reflexes! we shoudl talk more often, yes?

3) CLIMBS WITH GIRAFFE! you're my making names buddy and rantingness person. I talk to you about people. and then we rant and talk about why we're annoyed (: 143 for life, man.

4) okay, I never thought this before. but indian. SRILANKAN. people can be really really really REALLY awesome. you've proved that to me! :) thank you for being there for me, and talking about jonas brother or vampires or freddy krueger at random times XD WE NEED TO HAVE ANOTHER BURNING CONVO. neh?

5) thank you for putting me in your drama! I'm sure I am the awesomest ting ever :) no? we don't really talk, but you must be someone special! cause you read my blog (: haha I just noticed my smileys go both ways. how strangely interesting!

6) I LOVE YOU FOR ALL YOUR FORGETFULNESS. and you're an awesome indian toooooo :) yessir that's right me and you we rock the house.

7) okay you can be a scrub. and I"ll be an eighth grader! but seriously, I've known for you a long time too eh? since I was littler than little. haha your sister's a pervert. but you're tight. even though you may be paranoid sometimes about "ghosts." PSHH screw the ghosts. I"ll beat them up if any of 'em come anywhere near your direction. you make me day - let's keep it that way.

8) midget! midget midget midget midget (: it's okay. I'm sure you're gunna grow sooon. if you don't, I'll buy you some growth hormones :) and I like your chinese voice! it's all furry furry and rrrrrrr :) like all mainlanders. PWAHAHHAH. still, taiwan pwns. but you're a tight mainlander, no?

9) hey kid. you're too scandalous, mannnn. listen to your mom already >< STOP WEARING THOSE SHIRTS. goodness gracious. and remember, I get to go through al lthe guys you like. before you start dating.

10) okay you're new to my blog! but welcome anyways (: I noticed I talk to you more lately. but it's tighttt (: pickuplines and whatnot, no? we talk about populars a lot too, huh. but it's cool. you're like the only one who relates to me about them! and you're a really big nerd who's hyper inside. LET OUT THE INNER HYPERNESS.

11) best for last. iono. I really look up to you, and I wanted to let you know that. there's really nothing else to say, but be blessed! and thanks for all the car rides ;)
MEGHAN FONG'S COMING TO WHITNEY! WHOOT
.
I feel so excited now. (:
okay now I gotta study s'more tmrw.
math comp mult choice (church ppl help, please?) monday
tuesday - pe/get grades in math
wednesday - SCARY. history/english
thursday - science/band.
wish me luck :D

4 comments:

Michelle C said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUCK ON YOUR COMPS!
i know most of the #'s (: my smileys go both ways too!
is meghan fong.. what is she like.

Sylvia Tran said...

#2 [:

Michele ^-^ said...

I'm number 9!! =DD
Right?
Pssshh I'm not scandalous. =P

zuozuo said...

numba eighteighteight!!!