Sunday, January 6, 2008

indecisions

but first. happy birthday pauline!
ackhem.qwertyuiop: kay pauline's birthday is past.
xisab3lx: did u greet her in anyway?
xisab3lx: did u scream it out the window
xisab3lx: hoping the wind
xisab3lx: would carry the message to her
and tmrw's shivvy's birthday~ school school school starting (:

today was pretty funny too though. tease chloe as usuall
linda was looking like her mom with her glare free clean galsses!
so it looked like her glasses had no lenses XD
and eddie performed surgery on olivia's laptop :D
something about replacing the RAM or yeah
but olivia was so funny (:
she was like. BE CAREFUL BE CAREFUL
and taking pictures the whole time during the 'operation'
and in the end she's like
"wo de xiao bai..." in a sad voice XD (cause her laptop's white)
so funny (:
then yeah. can't wait for school!
oh yeah indecision.

POPULAR VS. GOOD FRIEND.
stephanie pascua or elizabeth lee for basketball ><
cause both of 'em are like first round picks for sports
and I want both on my team!
stephanie's better, and I'd have fun with both, but more with liz.
and then there's always the thing about steph ignoring me which sucks.
and me having four classes with liz and hanging out with her most of the time
but then like stephanie strikes me as a really nice person.
and I wanna get to know her better.
but liz is already really cool and I'm not even sure if steph would resent me
for choosing her to be on my team.
so it's like. ARGHHHHH
vote on it (:
xisab3lx: im voting for ELIZABETHHH =D
yeah. and I had another indecision..but now I can't remember.
if I do, I'll edit later.

No comments: