_____________ 2008
Hannah Santasawatkul
WHS C/O 2013 7th Grade President
Dear Ms. Santasawatkul:
It is with both regret and anticipation that I submit this letter of resignation, effective ___________ 2008. Circumstances require that I resign my position as newsletter editor of Whitney High School's Class of 2013. I have decided to further my education in the pursuit of happyness. I have also decided to take this time to evaluate my current goals and investigate new opportunities in various areas of life. Furthermore, I have accepted a position as Messrs. Ellie Shin, Jessica Liu, and Shivanti Kariyawasam's best friend, as an opportunity to achieve growth in a role of a companion to others.
It has been an eye-opening experience working with the inner council of Whitney High School's Class of 2013. I have enjoyed working with certain members of the WHS 2013 IC, and I will miss my associations here. I wish you and the class of 2013 of WHS's inner council continued success in all your endeavors. These past few weeks as a member of Whitney High School's class of 2013's Inner Council has helped me determine my career path as a friend to others in my future.
If I may be of any assistance in the hiring process of training of my replacement, please know that I will gladly make myself available to this effort during the next three weeks.
Thank you for allowing me to serve Whitney High School's class of 2013's Inner Council. Again, I wish Whitney High School's class of 2013's Inner Council continued success.
Sincerely:
Emily Yang
cc: WHS C/O 2013 IC
Mrs. Torres
Mr. Wallace
3 comments:
*gasp*
oh my. you werent kidding!!
"Furthermore, I have accepted a position as Messrs. Ellie Shin, Jessica Liu, MICHELLE CHANG, and Shivanti Kariyawasam's best friend, as an opportunity to achieve growth in a role of a companion to others."
:D
so. you've decided to quit.
"the pursuit of happyness"
AHEM. happyness?! :P
come on now, happiness :P
sounds, good though..
haha. whats messrs?
anywayss.
goodluck with that, keep me posted.
Post a Comment