Monday, January 21, 2008

retreat!

friday night.
the bus is like late
so we sit around and do nothing.
kevin wang talks about ocjo and jessica park.
jessica park's actually a really nice person, y'know.
it's just that she's a popular. but she has my respect.
kevin chi gets his ipod to revive! hehe
okay so the bus comes.
we go in. my bus buddy is kevin wang!
cause sylvia was sitting by herself and didn't want people
to sit with her. so I was like. darn
but it was okay! me and kevin were listening to his mp3
classical flute music mann
so pwnage (: double tonguing and stufff
kevin wang sings that three bears song in korean XD
I need to learn that song. so awesome.
so we finally get there at like 10:30
and we're all dead. and samuel preaches a little bit.
but we're all kind of dead. then we head over to the snackbar!
and eat cup noodles and sandwiches
and hang out until like 2ish.
dum dum dumm. go to sleep

saturday!
wake up at 4-5 ish in the morning
cause it was like a freaking sauna up in my bunk
it was right next to the heater...
actually really get up at like 6:30
then me and linda and sylvia head over to prayer meeting
which was pretty good just to gather and pray.
sessions over the course of the day
do hwk for three hours in the afternoon..
then take a freezing shower
and watch some paintballing with kevin and chloe and amy.
altar call at night.
it was really good. then go back to the room
elissa's already sleeping on the rollaway bed..
so I moved over to the bunk farther from the heater
sleep.

sunday!
more sessions. we didn't manage to get up in time for the prayer meeting.
small group devos
breakfast
morning session..chloe and yvonne testimony.
small group
lunch! then I go on the spinny thing (:
and feel like puking afterwards.
haha then me and kevin chi and grace go into the gym
we play some horse
kevin chi freaking makes this impossible shot from like half court
and grace kept on making those really small angle shots.
I need to work on my close in shots and outside the key.
but basketball's still my passion!
play some handball (which I haven't done for forever)
watch lawrence and samuel hsieh wrestle XD
then we get in our game groups!
me, sharon, grace, kevin wang, kevin chi, gabriel, brian wang, jaspar.
pretty tight.
play all these games
like that impossible number thing where we got tangled ><
then that board thing where you're supposed to work as a team and step together.
...which we didn't really do. sharon ended up pulling everyone uphill. haha.
bible jeopardy! won by five points. whoot!
haha it was me and irving, then gabe and tong, then sharon and brian chen.
so intimidating XD
haha tong! zion? for where moses died. ERRRRR. wrong. XD
sharon was pwnage. she answered like half the questions before sam was done asking.
she also came up with most of the answers for group question. (:
then follow the leader! we're all blindfolded and walk in a line.
stupid imaginary table >< making us bend down for no reason.
but it was fun. haha then! faith falling.
dude that was scaryy.
it's like we all got into this line. and then we put our arms out straight.
then one person goes up on this wall and falls over backwards
so it's like complete trust that your people are there
cause there's no tangible evidence.
but still, it was fun (: I wanna go again.
and like. I got banged in the head by eric huang when he fell - -xx
amanda comes! but my head is still kind of blehhh
so I don't go on the spinny thing again.
I just shoot some hoops with eric huang in the gym, me and him.
then dinner! and then back to the gym
shoot some more hoops. watch sharon and jonathan and joshua nad james
make all these three pointers ...insanely jealous :P
chloe and tammy and betty leave
evening session. we played like psychiatrist or osmething?
and then rewards for the teams. eddie leu and brian chen play this really weird game xD
it was so funny though. like they rock paper scissors
and there's like a basket and a pillow on the floor.
so the losing person has to run and get the basket and put it over their head
before the person with the pillow whacks them in the head.
soooo funny XD
then altar call
which was really good. me and sylvia got in our own little group.
and I guess I actaully shared for the first time in a long time? yeahhh...
then we al lhead over to the snackbar XD
or well I shower first. then go
finish my collins test review and study science a little.
drink coke. only 75 cents for a can! so cheap. (:
then me and sylvia and linda go back up and sleep.

monday (today)
wake up. it snowed overnight! but it's just like a really thin layer
of powdery stuff. still, it's pretty (:
pack a little..then walk down to breakfast
eat! take lots of pictures. I went yvonne hunting.
me and josh and allen and ted were like in the snackbar
after breakfast
playing "ted's cellphone magic."
cause they couldn't figure out black magic - -xx
we also played how much is this and that finger game and what time is this.
haha. ted made it sooooo obvious. and they still couldn't get it..
morning session! more pictures.
sharon's message was good, man.
lunchhh. it's good (:
fake asian food. but it's still good. I get seconds (:
take lots more pictures
then afternoon sharing. and leaving.
I listened to my ipod really loud in the car
cause I didnt' want to listen to the car music
so right now
my left ear's like partially deaf
and is hurting.....rawr. how saddening.
hopefully it'll be better by tmrw! and now I must practice scales.
and get ready for scale test.
and study. - -xx

I'll post more if I remember anything.
oh! we also played this "pilgrim's mission" game
which is really assassin. it was fun
but I got killed too fast. you can look it up on wikipedia (:

1 comment:

zuozuo said...

long post.
im just commenting to make you feel good. i really didnt read the whole thing. hurt my eyes.