Friday, January 18, 2008

retreat today!

julian's birthday.
yayyyy
umm. boring day.
yeah.... six games in basketball!
whoot. I love my team, man.
cross-dressing orange. ask me for pictures; I might show you later XD
talked to christine a bit cause we bumped into each other at the microwave.
christine's cool mann. and mr. orange was beautiful!
no matter what they say.... haha and im going to talent show f'sho
see mary play "chopin polonaisee."
and chns club/club kai and other stuff. yeup.
jesus club meeting kind of.
it wasn't even really a meeting.
just four people, plus me and jerrie and paul.
but it was really good!
our prayer meeting and them are gonna combine.
cause iono. I get this feeling from them like...
they're really deeply rooted in God.
so that makes me feel nice to place my trust in them
trust that they won't turn me away.
but iono it helped me regain my trust in them.
it's nice to be able to trust something.

and yeah...
seven miles officially this week.
see courtney again! haha I was like.
YOUR SISTER'S SCANDALOUS.
and ellie, of course is all like.
WHATTTT. I'M WEARING JEANS AND A SWEATER.
HOW IS THIS SCANDALOUS.
it just is, ellie. accept it. haha and then like
courtney's in the front right?
so ellie gets in the front too and she pulls courtney on her lap
and courtney's protesting XD
so funnyy. she's like. THIS IS AGAINST THE LAW
AHAHHAHAH. cracked me up.
but I think it's really cute
the way ellie and courtney love each other in their own little ways.
haha and.
freakkkk.
blisters >< haha.
retreat, here I come!

2 comments:

Michelle C said...

mhmm courtney's so much better than ellie though. :DD
I DISLIKE MY BBALL TEAM RAWR >:( 3 wins total/4th place

zuozuo said...

emily.

you dodo head. :]]