dum dum dumm.
nothing of note, really.
cept shannon joined our bball team ><
japan projects started!
right now my team is me and cindy.
gonna pick two more people later.. any suggestions?
umm. then like jensen test tmrw D:
gotta work on newsletter which I don't feel like doing...
I'll try to get it out before monday then...
umm. ooh! I named mary's trombone uncle michelley!
for michelle pang who I called uncle michelley.
cause she was the only trombone at our elementary.
and I found out mary has a brother.
and... good job jessica for actually doing entertainment fast.
I'm really impressed, actually.
haha. yeup. that was my day...pretty okay averageish.
OOH AND I RAN REALLY REALLY FAST.
well not really.
I just like jog-sprinted
for five minutes. cause like.
my feet were itching to run (:
I lapped everyone 2-3 times!
hehe (:but I started slowing down at the end
cause I got tired.
it was fun to float like a butterflee (:
heheeee.
No comments:
Post a Comment