friday's here!
band picture day.
I shoulda bought a picture >< size="3">
new! cause I forgot about this.
THAT LADY WAS MEAN MAN
THE ONE WATCHING US
DURING 4TH PER.
she was like. oh I just got a text message from mr. england
if you don't shut up right now
everyone gets four hours detention from mrs. jensen.
which was obviously a lie.
but we were like. whatever.
she was really man. and grouchy.
I bet it's cause her bf dumped her cause she was too ugly.
haha but in band judy karen michelle doodle on my algebra book.
I write all over jessica's planner (:
mary makes a loud BANG noise on the floor when the lady says shh.
and I sat there doing nothing so haha. (:
today went by pretty quickTHAT LADY WAS MEAN MAN
THE ONE WATCHING US
DURING 4TH PER.
she was like. oh I just got a text message from mr. england
if you don't shut up right now
everyone gets four hours detention from mrs. jensen.
which was obviously a lie.
but we were like. whatever.
she was really man. and grouchy.
I bet it's cause her bf dumped her cause she was too ugly.
haha but in band judy karen michelle doodle on my algebra book.
I write all over jessica's planner (:
mary makes a loud BANG noise on the floor when the lady says shh.
and I sat there doing nothing so haha. (:
lunch was fun
me and jessica just walked around.
we saw hannahjoo. but more on that later.
ummmm. yeah so we showed up kinda late
and I pretty much ditched prayer meeting cause I had to do makeup quiz which was gay.
I dumped all my clothes in ellie's locker after we were done taking pictures XD
heheeee. anyways jensen was pretty cool
we got to work on our tests for fifteen minutes!
so I fixed my careless mistake.
collins was gay as usuall
some stupid map of japan we had to label and color.
after school was fun! cindy and I discussed a little bit about my japan project team
which is me, her, joyce le, and michelle yoshimotooo.
pretty good group. I'm happy.
I hang out with jessica. we walk to my locker.
then I retrieve my crap from ellie's locker.
then we go to pe to get jessica's stuff.
and then we go out and her dad's waiting, so she leaves.
my dad was waiting too, so I left.
and yeah that's my day.
but about hannah joo when me and jessica walked past
...she was crying, mann. and talking to jessicapark about it.
and I guess that just goes to say even if your life may appear like perfect on the outside.
you might have it all - friends, prettiness, social status, wealth, family, smarts, etc.
your life can still fall apart I guess.
I should pray for her. maybe all she needs is God's touch.
because even if you might have it all.
your life might be empty on the inside.
then maybe she'll change for the better. hopefully.
well anyways I hope she's okay for once...
later: me and angel have a nice discussion as the result of her creating an accidental chat room (:
we talked about like populars and stuff. it was a pretty good talk. thanks, angel (:
even later! after church:
oh at church it was pretty cool
discussion on jukka/merdia? yeah.
I really wnat a long-term pastor..
not just one for like two years
but one that'll stay for the rest of my youth years.
anyways. later we come home! and then we see flashing lights outside
and there's like! ambulances! and fire engines! on the other side.
near the korean house. so we were talking to the white real estate agents.
and we figured someone probly had a heart attack cause there's no smoke
or people rushing out. so I hope they're okay! (:
1 comment:
well, I have a lot to say on that, but I won't say it. Cuz it might sound kinda...how should I put it?... cold?...
but I will say that I hope that Hannah is okay right now. >.< =] <3
Post a Comment