Thursday, January 10, 2008

running.

to run is to set oneself free
from all your worries and troubles.
to run is to forget why you're here
you're just focused on keeping a good pace,
catching up to people, making the time.
there's nothing really troubling you cept if your leg cramps up.
or if you trip and fall.
for me, running is my anti-drug.
it makes me feel good afterwards.
it gives me the feeling that I've done something of note. (kind of, but not really)
running is also like flying. you're above the normal worries of the world.
unconcerned,
unburdened,
free.

running's also like life.
sure, you may not be the best at it.
like me.
but you don't have to be good
to enjoy what you're doing
you don't have to be really good
to be successful.
as long as you try your best - that's what counts.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyways today was a pretty okay day.
science was SUPER frustrating though.
cause my table wouldn't listen to me when we were putting a venn diagram together.
it turned out I was right in the end.
and I was just like... - -xx *&%$@%
band - I LOVE THAT SONG. return of the dawn treader (:
it's so cool. pe I gotta practice shooting better.
jensen...ugh. careless mistake on test ><
collins it's just notes as usual.
and in pe I lapped everyone five times! which was probably what inspired my thing.
up there.
haha and ooh! getting new glasses soon (:
they're gonna be brownish goldish yeahh.
and that green light was scary ><
it shot air into your eyes! scaryyy.

1 comment:

Michele ^-^ said...

DUUUUUDDDEEEEE I WAS GONNA MAKE A POST ABOUT RUNNING TOO!!
But i got lazy...and couldn't find the right words. =P

hahaha I just got new glasses too! =D