but no stress tmrw!
already finished taking math.
grades coming out!
oh whoopdedooo.
hope I get a good grade ><
ummm. well I gotta study haha
for collins and park.
science I already crammed like heck
I'll cram on wednesday again I guess.
but yeah. time to study! :D
yayyyy. [unenthusiastically.]
and. I felt discouraged today.
cause ic voted off newsletter.
did you know half of em didn't even know
WE HAD AN EFFING NEWSLETTER. sheesh.
I do all that hard work for nothing, no?
I was right to resign. I feel proud of myself.
yes. I really do agree with myself :D
yeahhh. I sweated a lot in pe today
no clue why
finished math comp! ...it was okay
about as hard as I expected. so yeah.
... Ithink I did good :D
hopefullyyyyy. yeup.
welll.
the inner whitney-ite is urging me to study.
g'bye, folks.
OH YEAH I WAS WATCHING TV AT THE DENTIST.
IT WAS KCAL 9.
heath ledger died.
ms. america = ms. michigan; eating disorder!
millions lost in shoplifting gang O_o
yeahhh. and I watched all those ladies
on the red carpet getting awards.
in their dresses (:
No comments:
Post a Comment