was okay.
walked home - -xx
but it's okay.
me and jessica were fooling around going places
to look for her blowdryer XD
me and michelle talked a little.
umm. found elle's lock in the locker room!
cause I don't have one myself. so I was looking
then jessica gave me hers!
the combo's 23-1-7
her locker itself is...something.
I forgot again XD
switched seats in jensen!
whoopee. I like it. I'm sitting next to alice and stephanie
with joyce in front ><, kevin chong to diagonal left and isaac to diagonal right
I just moved over one, so I'm still up against the wall (:
but I like my seat. it's good.
science test! easy. band. hope people fessed up already.
basketball. boring. WE'RE STARTING TMRW! (:
and now I'm sitting here writing another article for japan project
so I won't have to work on it at retreat.
yeup. that's my day in a walnutshell! (:
but. this post is dedicated to sylviatran.
as it was yesterday in case you didn't figure that out.
because I guess. iono.
we've grown up together, and she really is very precious to me.
she makes me look forward to going to church
and..I really do love her.
no matter what I say when I can't think of anything.
but. yeah. she's my big sister fooo.
y'all better back off. SHE'S MINE! :D
1 comment:
ahahaha, [:
ooh, so you did well on your science test? [:
thats good! :D
haha
study hard! >< only a few more days left til retreat!! ><
and then its like. pure torture for the next two weeks. ahahaha. that sucks. ^^
hahaha. [:
Post a Comment