man, I make such bad mistakes sometimes.
take today.
before I start I'm going to set up the scene.
so first of all, I was pretty darn pissed off.
and you ask why?
because of class meetings.
because they're completely unneccessary.
and because joyce sucks.
jasmine's pretty cool.
anyways. so joyce freaking SUCKED.
and then jasmine tried to patch it over
which was pretty good for her
she's probably make a better prez than joyce.
so then we got turned loose for like 15 minutes to do nothing
and you know me. I got no one in my grade that like
Ican actually connect with.
because, that's you guys right there.
so I had 15 minutes to do nothing, be emo.
finally we get to go.
and I am in such a bad mood right now.
so I see jasmine talking with people.
and I think, well maybe if I rant to jasmine right now.
something will get done.
so I said some pretty hurtful things.
and I walked off, but not before seeing all of their expressions totally change.
jasmine got HURT.
and that was really bad of me.
see what I did?
I totally screwed one of my friendships on a whim.
that was really really stupid of me.
I wish I could take it back.
later I apologized and stuff. but. iono. man I feel so guilty.
I guess it's up to her.
I didn't really do a good job in explaining myself though,
because all I did was say sorry.
so I don't think she really believes me.
but she looks better.
I'm getting emily liang to talk to her for me after doing the proof that we were supposed to work on together XD
here's the good parts of my day though
haha I was talking to katti
and I asked, your hair isn't always like wavy is it?
she says naww I curled it last night
so I says, why?
"I don't like it straight."
"well I think it looks good on you (:"
"AWW you cutie <3"
also I think I did okay on verrett test.
but something that really balanced out how I felt today
was priya.
thank you priya (:
cause like, I dropped a piece of ice down her shirt
and somehow...
it got all the way into her underwear O___O
and she started jumping around and was being priya XD
so basically, it melted in there.
in her underwear.
and left a wet spot at her butt
it was SOOO freaking hilarious
man, it almost made up for how bad I felt cause of jasmine.
it's totally my fault, still.
sorry.
there's no words to describe how low I feel right now.
I hope you forgive me.
today was just a bad day for me, overall.
No comments:
Post a Comment