today...today wasn't so good, to tell the truth.
it started out okay. but then..
iono what happened, really.
probably started getting bad when I saw through
______'s faking. so I asked _______ what was bothering him/her!
and then like. ________ wouldn't tell me.
I completely fell for his/her "I'M FINE LIVING A NORMAL LIFE."
at first. but then shivanti ran after him/her, cause he/she ran away.
so then like. I took a closer look at ________'s face. and realized that..
he/she wasn't alright! so yeah......
you better cheer up, kay? I know you're gonna read this.
AND I WON'T STOP BOTHERING YOU UNTIL YOU DO (:
and please, why won't you explain?
it's not stupid if it's bothering you that much.
no matter what you say.
then...iono. a lot of stuff just went wrong today.
just some random stuff..
yeah.
then michelle completely disses my brochure thing which I worked really hard on.. >_>
gosh michelle. and yeah.
just...bad day I guess.
well it wasn't that bad. but it's below average..
2 comments:
aw im sorry.. :( HOPE YOUR HAVING A BETTER DAY RIGHT NOW..an hour after you posted this..
when's the brochure dueee?
....psshh you can tell I'm the ________. -.-''
Post a Comment