switch seats in english!
now I sit next to sang hee!
and pretty boy jeremiah sits behind me.
sam an sits in front.
julia sits to my other side!
liz is in the back.
science...mm. not much
learn bout mitosis and stuff!
pretty interesting.
band...scale five. ugh. need to work on that.
mr. england talks bout baritones and how flutes should switch
*wink wink michelle*
pe was okay. we tied! probly cause I ran all over the place. eheh..
oh oh oh and we saw per 5 tseng (:
jensen. JULIAN BEAT ME BY .6 PERCENT.
GRRR.
me = 96.2; julian = 96.8
collins we just took notes on west africa stuff
I paired up w/ amy/annabel after all.
haha amy's reall pretty! japanese/korean mix.
after school...ic interview.
it was okay. ms. natalie was there & she said she thought I'd do a good job!
cause she's known me a long time and stufffs.
so yay (: got the job. hopefully.
OH AND. WHAT'S HER NAME THOUGHT I WAS AN EIGHTH GRADER.
hehe (: almost got away with it too...but so young was like. COUGH COUGH COUGH.
darn you (:
emotional event of the day:
okay. so it started out kind of funny?
like ellie was like. OKAY IMUNA TEACH YOU KOREAN.
so she taught me how to say na-mi-cho-so.
and she said. it meant "you're beautiful"
so I went around with ellie telling everyone na mi cho so!
and I was happy. then we go to andrew ro.
I say. NA MI CHO SO.
and he's like. why are you saying that? and I"m like. it's you're beautiful right?
and he's like. nooo. it means "I'm crazy"
so I get kinda pissed and grab ellie's nose, shake it, and accidentally punch her in the mouth kinda
...ouch.
so she was kinda pissed at me....then! I felt really bad and stuff.
and like. I started learning some korean (:
to apologize.
so here's my 'pology.
mi an he.
[I'm sorry]
na mi cho so.
[I'm crazy]
neo ye bu da! (:
[you're beautiful]
sa rang hae <3
[I love you]
[I'm sorry]
na mi cho so.
[I'm crazy]
neo ye bu da! (:
[you're beautiful]
sa rang hae <3
[I love you]
so yeah. then! we made up (:
I got a hug. and yeah.
the end <3
I got a hug. and yeah.
the end <3
1 comment:
ill switch. :]
ill play 5 instruments thennnn!
flute piano
gunna learn whatchamacalllit.. bagpipes
baritone.. :|
learning guitar hooray!
Post a Comment