what did the may flower bring?
PILGRIMS
[ get it? may flower? mayflower.. okay. that was lamee. ]
I read that on my friend's away message and I thought I'd share it (:
there's nothing to cheer up your day like a lame joke, eh? :D
but since this is thanksgivingg.
I shall be like every other blogger!
and make a post about what I'm thankful for.
[read the post below for greater detail on why I'm thankful for friends (: ]
so anyways...
I'm thankful for.
- JESUS. cause he died on the cross for us. and it is through Him that our lives are saved (:
- MY FRIENDS. cause. they help me through the day. and like. yeahh...what else is there to say? I share everything with them! from stories to experiences to hurts and joys to yucky colds (:
- FAMILY. just cause (:
- BOOKS. you know me. major bookworm on the loose! (: if you guys read anything good recently, tell me! so I can check it out for myself (:
- BEING WHO I AM. after all, if I wasn't me, who would be me! your lives would be short one emilyyanggg. and that would be catastrophic D: and just...thankful for the fact that I can see, can feel, can hear, can speak. never take those things for granted.
- MAKING IT TO WHITNEY. yes, that's a rather lame thing to be thankful for. and yet again, it isn't! because it is here at whitney that I've found all of my closest friends. it's at whitney that all of my major milestones have been made. it's at whitney that...that I have found people who actually understand and accept me for who I am. it's also at whitney that I've found people who actually remember my birthday! it's at whitney that I've been able to truly express who I am. and finally, it's at whitney that I've found my sister, my husband, my daughter, my cousin, my stepmother, my REAL mother. and many more (:
but I'm afraid I'm gonna leave some people out D:
so forget about it! (: you people know who you are.
and if you do. you should know that I love you very very much (:
or as ellie says it. SA RANG HAE <3
oh and I had a scintillating conversation with isabel.
on and off. that accumulated for a total of..
[drumroll please (: ]
SIX AND A HALF HOURS.
cause that's how we roll. I learned a bunch about her (:
and she about me.
I stuck another deep conversation with shivvy in the middle too (:
right now it's like...one in the morning.
haha. no longer turkey day ):
1 comment:
daaang your committed.
you should be at somewhere in line to go shopping at midnight :P thats what some people did.
Post a Comment