get grades back.
got 100!
on english.
then.
100!
on science. (:
97.5 on scale test.
ohh. we learned about major scales and stuff.
boring as heck.
100 in pe (:
I'M ON A CRAP TEAM.
dude I wanted to be on stephanie's team SOOO BAD.
crislyn even told her to pick me
she was considering me too....
asjdfkl;adlksfj
so I'm stuck on a team. with one friend.
and crap girl scrubs.
jensen.
missed one on free response.
collins. missed one on scantron.
starting on africa guide thing.
...so much work.
walked to the library with ellie jerrie paley julian!
did hwk/read dr. seuss.
dude that book.
oh! the places you'll go.
soooo good.
everyone should read it. (:
it's taht good.
and yeah. then we walk home. and I'm sitting here
talking to pauline.
^I tried to kill her today. but failed. cause I couldn't reach..
oh yeah. michelle has sweaty palms (:
and i cut off michele's circulation to her fingers by squeezing.
they turned purple.
and I cut my finger with my fingernail on accident today.
it started bleeding and everything - -xx
No comments:
Post a Comment