ack. so today
was merely.
alright.
mime-a-thon!
so lots of people walked around
with face paint. and didn't talk.
even though most of them gave up.
then.
in band. michelle's challenging esther! (:
can't wait til next thursday.
then. I receive a new name from mr. england.
besides iron lungs.
and power lungs.
now I"m. WONDERWOMAN.
whoopdedoo.
so in pe. I walk with serin thse days I noticed XD
find out serin's chinese! but a korean fob.
first she told me she was japanese.
and then taht she was korean.
asjkdlf;asfjd;kl I'm confused.
cause like. serin doesn't look like anything....like a mix
or something. she's like 5'6-7".... - -xx
makes me jealous. anyways
so we play in pe. my team against julian's.
they win seven games to zip. >_>
ajsdlf;da. but it's okay
then at lunchh. me and ellie eat jerrie's skittle-kabob!
ellie drags me to the lunch line. I struggle to break free.
according to her. I'm her gayest retarded friend.
thankssss. eat lunch. go to jensen.
do I have an eighty-five or ninety-five?!
gah. cause she was reading out all the a's. then she says.
#32. eighty five.
and i"m like. WTF. - -xx
oh well. I'll find out tmrw. thennn. social studies
test tmrw.
yeup. and now I"m off
to piano class. with lilian.
..on a sidenote.
I find out today. that
______ doesn't trust me anymore.
my feelings have been
deeply hurted.
my heart -> shattered into a milyun pieces...
D':
No comments:
Post a Comment