WOOHOOO.
we're on a roll here mann.
consistency (:
anyways.I'll talk about prayer meeting at the end.
but this is my day pretty much.
english. watch animal farm
DUDE THAT MOVIE IS FRAEKING INAPPROPIATE.
they show mr. jones sleeping with pilkington's wife..
and like the blankets are moving and you hear the wife go
"ooh mr. j. " freaking inappropiate...
me and liz are laughing about it XD
and then angela goes. dude. tina would love that movie (:
roflmao.
science we test for starches.
snack. michele b runs off with my backpack - -xx
ellie drags me ALL OVER the place by my hood trying to find her.
thank you ellie. [I'm sorry. for hurting your feelings and making you feel bad ):]
then. band it's the usual blah.
I've been upgraded to superwoman by mr. england XD
iron lungs -> wonder woman -> SUPERWOMAN.
pe. we play against stephanie pascua's team.
I RETURN THREE OVERHAND SERVES.
WHOOT. pwnage skills mann. those serves are scary..
skipping prayer meeting. coming back to taht later.
got a b on algebra test >_>
took collins test. hope I get an a...
so yeah. the moment y'all been waiting for.
PRAYER MEETING.
EVERYONE PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR :D
so it was pretty good. we did it in brent again
and in the beginning he put on the fish 959
which was pretty cool.
so. a whole bunch of people came.
not sylvia though. which disappointed me...
but oh well. she was off studying I guess.
anywaysss. so we sing in the beginning
not very loud though. but it was fun (:
then. we split up into small groups to pray
so here's my small group: [going clockwise]
ellie shin.
elizabeth lee.
jenny ryoo.
michelle chang
karen/annie were just there. even though they're not christian.
jessica liu.
it was pretty good. but then kind of intimidating
cause like. I suck at leading small groups. and then like.
iono! I need practice and stuff
but it helps that
michelle/jessica like ask questions and stuff.
and people actually volunteer to pray.
but yeah. I'm still the leader XD
so I kind of view it as
training. for when I step up in youth group.
someday far in the future...
haha. but yeah! it was good. people shared
we didn't get off topic that much. (:
and even though we didn't cover everyone..
WE TRIED. (:
we got to michelle
and then I prayed for karen/tried for jessica seperately after.
so yeah. I guess...sylvia not being here
there's a reason? cause it opens me up more
to developing my leadership skillsss. f'sho.
and yes. though it'd be better if she actually did come
it's still okay that she doesn't.
cause there's a purpose for everything.
now off to the library!
1 comment:
I'm in the post! XD
rofl I remember when we watched animal farm...we ff through that part. XP
Post a Comment