Friday, November 9, 2007

END OF COMPS. and joyson visit (:

okay so.
pe comp.
was okay. got tested for scoliosis.
and then sabrina started crying
cause it turned out she had it.
I felt really bad. and tried to comfort her.
by saying my friend has scoliosis and it's not the end of the world.
hope that helped.
last place.
run the interval mile!
me and stephanie raced at the end for teh three laps (:
I beat her the first time cause she stopped running and the very end.
then she beat me the second two times.
...I'm not a sprinter XD

break.
ellie and them are playing pop-up pirate!
hehe. me and michelle play the rock paper scissors thing.
she lasted longer this time (:
then. michby comes!
and and and she plays a song on her guitar for me and sings.
DUDE I LOVE HER VOICE.
IT'S SOOOO GOOD.
she's gonna sing for me on my birthday (:
yessss.

collins comp.
it was okay. not that bad
I think sam's test got taken away O_o
read my friend's book.

then. school's over! no more comps
samuel comes
we hop in. HE HAS A NEW CAR.
and we go to the hospital. and like.
visit joyson. so first while we're waiting
we play cards.
and then me and ellie and andrew and sam go up
we say hi
I say shivvy says hi!
but he was really tired. so like. yeahhh...
some medicine or whatever.
so then ellie prays for him.
he's really sick. so y'all should pray.
and then. we go back down
play truth or truth!
ask island questions. go to the cafeteria
come back out. go homee..
go to tc first though.
we see 7 whitney people!
jennifer, tim, ali, stephanie, megan, erica?. daniel ho.
no one won the bet this time.
dude stephanie's so pretty XD
imuna pick her for my basketball team!
and yeah. then me and julian walk home.

oh oh oh
and and and.
me and my friends were talking.
and they were all like.
dude I thought you were an eighth grader at first.
you don't look like a seventh grader.
what the freak O_o
like all of them said that. hmm - -xx

2 comments:

Michele ^-^ said...

It's cuz you're always hanging out with the eighth graders...cuz you're just so awesome like that!! =D
I dunno what I'm supposed to sing for you. =//
Pick a song!!!

Michelle C said...

O___O I WAS AT TC toooo! .__.
my pictures arent emo, they're artistic.