Saturday, November 3, 2007

praise practice numero thres.

so. in the morning
we wait for chns teacher to come.
play heartattack XD
mich loses like crazy.
copy down a whole mess of words for this handwriting competition.
break. me & audrey & mich play tang tang ting ting blahh.
michelle can't say her name XD
so we traded names. we mess up hopelessly.
then we play ossa. a little bit.
class. me nad michelle share music
tobymac & relientk & shawnmcdonald & asianmusic & shuffle songsss.
awesomeness.

then. at art class
lao shi brings her awesome book!
with spirited away pictures
like rough drafts and stuff
and an awesome naruto book.
so I draw sasuke. and it's reallly cool.
he's holding a katana and everything mann.
(:

so then we have praise practice
jerrie comes first.
we wait.
then paul and andrew.
then ellie. who is last XD
and we practice
ellie accuses me of being promiscuous >_>
goodness.
she makes up her own ellie solo.
which is really cool.
SO NOW WE HAVE A FIDDLE.
FOR PRAISE BAND.
WHOOT. she comes in like three times.
so next prayer meeting. we're playing grace falls down.
WITH FIDDLING.
then. everyone leaves.
me and julian escort ellie
to borders. then we walk around town center
betting on.
how many whitney people we see.
I say four.
julian says two.
ellie says three.
so first. we see sanghee.
and then. we see the mascot guy
so that makes two.
and then we walk around
a whole mess more.
just joking around XD
having fun. then. ellie's mom calls!
and then the mom hangs up.
calls again.
ellie thrusts the phone at me. so I go.
AN-YUNG HASAO.
eheh. and then the mom goes.
*silence* ellie?
and then ellie takes over XD
we walk to payless shoes. see grace liao.
so ellie ends up winning...
and then. I say anyunghasao to the mom!
and the mom goes.
OH I KNOW CHINESE.
NI HAO MA. pretty good accent too.
and then she goes. ZI ZHIAN.
...all koreans say that funny.
eheh.
and. we walk home. me and julian.
we pass by ellie's family in their car like three times.
walking home. just joo..
and yeah.
I'm done! (:
aren't you proud of me?

No comments: