SM1lEplz (9:26:14 PM) : what come to mind
SM1lEplz (9:26:18 PM) : when you think of "popular"
SM1lEplz
ehleesheencup (9:26:25 PM) : hannah joo
ehleesheencup (9:26:25 PM) : haha
SM1lEplz (9:26:26 PM) : HAHA
ehleesheencup (9:26:29 PM) : why?
SM1lEplz (9:26:36 PM) : I was curious.
SM1lEplz (9:26:48 PM) : why are the populars "populars" anywyas...
ehleesheencup (9:27:05 PM) : cuase we make them that way
SM1lEplz (9:27:07 PM) : ..how?
ehleesheencup (9:27:29 PM) : cause people have the urge to know
ehleesheencup (9:27:32 PM) : i dont know how to explainj it
ehleesheencup (9:27:34 PM) : the rest of it
ehleesheencup (9:27:35 PM) : its lik
ehleesheencup (9:27:50 PM) : people automatically label people you know?
ehleesheencup (9:27:53 PM) : we make them that way
ehleesheencup (9:27:57 PM) : we see someone
ehleesheencup (9:27:59 PM) : shes pretty
ehleesheencup (9:28:00 PM) : smart
ehleesheencup (9:28:02 PM) : all that stuff
ehleesheencup (9:28:10 PM) : we automatically label her as
ehleesheencup (9:28:12 PM) : popular.
ehleesheencup (9:28:23 PM) : and its lpartly how you act on it too
ehleesheencup (9:28:27 PM) : when youre labeled something
ehleesheencup (9:28:39 PM) : how you act in relation to that
ehleesheencup (9:28:48 PM) : if youre labeled popular
ehleesheencup (9:28:52 PM) : but you dont act like it
ehleesheencup (9:28:54 PM) : then you arent.
and then I have a scintillating convo with victoria
about what it's like being a popular (:
very interesting perspective.
victoria's one of the nice populars! whichhhh is the only reason I talk to her (:
oh oh oh and then.
off topic butttt.
my feet are wet!
was practicing clarinet
the spit dripped.
I stepped in it.
my feet are wet (:
scale test tmrw; scale five major & minor whoot!
and then I have a scintillating convo with victoria
about what it's like being a popular (:
very interesting perspective.
victoria's one of the nice populars! whichhhh is the only reason I talk to her (:
oh oh oh and then.
off topic butttt.
my feet are wet!
was practicing clarinet
the spit dripped.
I stepped in it.
my feet are wet (:
scale test tmrw; scale five major & minor whoot!
No comments:
Post a Comment