Thursday, November 29, 2007

happy happy happy :D

dum dum dummm.
ehleesheencup (8:31:25 PM): i dont like him anymore
ehleesheencup (8:31:26 PM): :P
WHOOT.
FINALLY.
anyways. moving on.
my font is like ellie's AIM font now. casue I'm too lazy to change it.
but..hm today.
was pretty fun (:
at band I went to get water. and it punched me in the eye - -xx
pe. I realized that. I get high! off of running.
but I have to run a mile or more..
the first mile I'm just dead.
then I go for soccer and run around. and my sense are like.
whoooooosh. feels like I drank three cups of coffee (:
lunch!
me and chris steal ellie's rainbows.
PWAHAHAHAHAHA.
then. yeahh...work on sylvia's card all day. still not done - -xx
ajslfajl;dfkjasdl;fjasld;fjkas
umm then. I chat with sixth graders.
it's really interesting.
OH AND. there's a new gay rule at cerritos el.
that you have to be like playing handball/tetherball/basketball
or hanging out with two friends max.
no more walking and talking with a posse.
supposed to prevent gossiping.
my reed's growing mold.
I give out spelling answers to this year's sixth graders.
talk to ellie. blablablaaa (:
TWO DAYS UNTIL SYLVIA'S BIRTHDAY.

No comments: