I was looking back through old blog posts and I realized that.
I never really honored ellie on her birthday! D:
eheh..
so here goes!
I love you ellie shin.
because.
you mean the world to me. even though I might not show it!
but you really do ;)
you're my only husband.
who ogles other guys. at some points. but it's okay.
cause I love you very much (:
cause. you bring out the best in me!
you're the only friend with whom I've actually had a fight (actually several)
and then wound up apologizing. and making our friendship stronger!
this is what true friendship is supposed to be, mm?
I still remember that day you proposed to me.
and I became your third wife, you said.
I BETTER BE THE ONLY ONE NOW.
or else I'm filing for a divorce ;)
the font is purposedly small.
cause I want to see who actually wants to read it (:
1 comment:
Yeah the font is really small -.-''
but I read it =]
Post a Comment