^ as composed by ehleesheencup.
anyways. I was sharing with her.
and then she signed off unexpectedly.
so I decided to blog about it. in a vague way! (:
kind of. sort of. not really.
so yeah. I've been thinking.
and it's occurred to me that
church people. really remind me of seventh grade school people.
in that even though I get along with them.
it's not like...I fit in kinda? iono that's how I feel.
I don't really fit into any of their cliques.
but I really enjoy just hanging out with individuals.
and then like. in that I don't open up to both afore mentioned parties.
...this all just makes me think
how much I seriously appreciate my friends.
who are there for me all the time (:
[except when they go away suddenly XD]
but yeah. seriously like.
I really appreciate all you eighth graders (:
like my husband and my adopted sister and my daughter and the midget, the baka hito, and just everyone who manages to put a smile on my face.
and COUGH shouldn't feel bad when she visits my church.
cause you brightens up my day (:
you know who you are
SO STOP FEELING BAD ALREADY.
...that's an order (:
1 comment:
YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY!!!I WAS MENTIONED ^_^
ahahahahahahaha I luv you mommy <3
Post a Comment