mmkay.
so.
band comp. was okay.
kinda fun.
challenges.
flute challenges are the best (:
michelle vs. esther.
course, michelle won XD
then we had study hall for like an hour.
played cards.
asian music.
yeahhhhhhhhh.
break.
ABCD.
and dong-shh
and the rock paper scissors thing.
where and then if you lose
winner slaps loser.
(:
my hand's still red.
jensen.
easy-peasy! (:
lawrence's house.
force-fed curry
do collins comp review D:
two forty comes around.
walk to cerritos
VISIT (:
see jocelyn agnes amy carin elise kaili MR GREEN.
yeahhhh
home.
go to ec for brent!
watch twelfth night with
my posse (:
eheheheheh.
hanna woo comments on how
I'm more popular with the eighth graders than my brother (:
saddening.
ellie writes on people's arms in korean
andrew's a corn!
I'm a potato!
ellie's a carrot!
julian's a cucumber!
daniel's a bah-boh fruit!
I think michy's a mushroom (:
then the lady tells us to shut up.
and we watch the play.
SO HILARIOUS (:
the lady who's viola's really pretty.
I like her hair.
they were all really good @ acting and singing.
one of the guys could do like EVERYTHING.
clap his heels. juggle. walk on his hands.
haha there was this one scene
where malvolio was reading this letter supposedly from olivia.
and then like. sir andrew and toby and maria are watching.
and like SO FUNNY.
you just had to be there (:
also the part where malvolio smiles and wears cross garters and yellow stockings (:
plus the part where andrew ROE comes in and is like.
come sir away.
come come sir.
awesomest part XD
plus the part where
cathy has to marry viola and whatshisname XD
but yeah. awesome day!
I love comps.
No comments:
Post a Comment