Wednesday, November 19, 2008

days

couple things that were super important to today that I forgot to mention:

first of all. scrub! you! samkim! yes you
here's how our convo went over at my locker.
sam: you're not a scrub.
me: yeah I'm an eighth grader.
sam: is your last name kim
me: no I'm a yang! (:
sam: what are you doing here! get out! >:o (jokingly)
me: you know what! huh! scrub! I bet I could take you.
sam: ._.
me: hi I'm emily yang. what's your name
sam: sam kim.
so then we do the whole , hand-knuckle thing.
and for me. trying to prove how tough I am.
I slam my fist into his
and my knuckles still hurt. XD

also. math was pretty fun.
chillin' with emliang. listening to her destroy beautiful songs
from a walk to remember.
but hey, she's cool. don't tell her I said that though! (:
also got to chill with sarah and mary. cause they came and visited
and that was cool. (:

1 comment:

Michele ^-^ said...

Good job on posting everyday. =D
Keep it up. ;]