hehe I just remembered something
I've noticed that a lot of people talk to themselves!
take steph, for example.
it was morning before friday comp
"intense" study time in the cold.
so she joins our group. and she's studying bio.
and then she like mutters, "ahha! uh-huh"
LOL I just found that very interesting.
and I asked her if she was talking to herself,
and she said yes. XD
maybe that's why she's so good at studying O_o
she makes sounds when she realizes something! eheh
also andrew liang! I was walking in the halls, and then I hear this muttering sound.
look up; it's andrew! and he's talking to himself too. (:
hehehe! goodness you people. talk to yourself in your head! that's what I do, at least. (:
today was alice lee's! and isaac's! birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TWO. <3
we sang them a song in breik.
we're too rowdy in that class. we really need to quiet down. (:
also had dc meeting today. boring.
!!! verrett comp: 99.13 percent. overall grade: 98.14 percent.
my grades have met my standards.
I'm content!
here's all my grades, actually, in case you were wondering.
science - 98.56
history - 98.14
spanish - 101.34
baillie - unknown >_>
pe - high A. (:
breik - 97.26
yo estoy contenta! :D
okay bye bye. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment