Saturday, November 22, 2008

friday-sunday (minus dc mtg)

-----------------------------------edit
I'm writing this as if it were saturday.
and then I got caught. (:
so now it's sunday.
-----------------------------------end edit

okay so like.
a LOT of stuff happened yesterday.
[pero internet ban, so didn't get to blog.]
anyways. most of it was pretty darn bad.
but we'll do good first, yeah?

jesus club picture YAY!
jessliu didn't show up though.
and I'm standing next to michelle at the top.

also! got katti to do my chinese hwk for me.
she epic failed. (:
but hey, thank you sat2 chinese-er! :D
lol her chinese handwriting looks like her english writing.
joked around with her when she gave it back to me
cause she couldn't think of the idiom that's antonym for 热闹
so I just put 没人! michelleguan cracked up. (:
hmm iono if she still remembers me though.
it's always awkward when that happens.
I guess I'll just ask her one of these days.

oh yeah in spanish
barry got really emotional. because of people putting like those.
kevintang-type of people as nominations for snow court
and, it's obviously a joke.
just to laugh at them when they go up there.
that's so stupid!
so I contributed and said, just ask them if they'll accept it.
and barry was happy with that (:
but she started crying. and I can understand D:
lol I finally worked with katti for partner activity btw. XD

and then I had baillie.
and it started going downhill from there.
because ethan was goofing off,
and mean baillie came out.
because we weren't discussing.

see "DC meeting" for the rest of this blog. it's way too long. (:


I'M GOING TO TALK ABOUT SUNDAY NOW YAY.
hehe in the morning, I had some good bonding time with chloe.
just me talking. and her talking.
and about drama and cliques and hating and all that crap.
it was nice.
ahahha I choked on my coffee and spat it out ALL over everything. not chloe though.
service =  eagles; pastor lai. interesting.
and then we went to in'n'out after the service for small group time.
2 truths and a lie! (:
that's it.

No comments: