Thursday, November 20, 2008

my day

so so
today was pretty good.
except for internet ban. [sneaking on dad's computer.]
don't ask.

verrett test = pretty darn hard.
but! before, rita and kira were talking bout going to gahr next year =/
don't leave!

barry didn't freaking call on me today. me OR isabella.
sheesh! she has something against chinese people, I swear.

baillie was kinda retarded as usual. but got some ssr time so that's cool.
lol we never learn anything. makes me kinda sad.
I want park back =/

for lunch. kels and jess sat with us!
but like, kelsey was sick. ear infection, ya'know?
so she went home early =/
get better soon kelsey! we miss you <3
but I had some good talking time with jessica.
I haven't been talking to her recently. and I really need to more.

pe = screwed around. we tried. and man, serin and michelle a. are freaking good.
I really hope they decide to join middle school basketball in the spring.
and mina's quite nice. to me, at least. I don't get why alice doesn't like her.
left a note on alicezuo's locker. (:
because I saw the zuo on her shorts and I was like, I'll leave you a note!
spontaneous action <3

gave an apple to katti from 6-7. because I remembered that she had an apple that one day in barry!
and jess didn't want hers. so I was like, heck, I'll give it to her.
ahahhaha (:

breik was pretty fun today though, because mary/esther/sarah always come chill in our room.
watched the happening (part of it)
imuna jack it from priya later again.
hehe I traded hwks with mary, because like she didn't want to do her english hwk.
and I didn't want to do proofs.
so she did my geo hwk and I did her english hwk. (:
made fun of sarah and her short shorts :P
which are for "soccer"
YEAH RIGHT SARAH. WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE JUST SHOWING OFF YOUR LEGS.
jk. ;D
hehe math is fun just to bond with emliang/mary/sarah/alicelee

1 comment:

Michele ^-^ said...

Internet ban for how long? O.o