Wednesday, November 19, 2008

haircuts

today was
go to school and have everyone tell me you got a haircut day.
but it was all cool.
anyways so like,
just constructed more molecules in science.
alison was the first one to tell me that I got a haircut XD
after that was kat, I guess.
in between 2-3.
haha she was all like
"this time I can totally tell you got a haircut. (:
you look so cute!"
I punch her.
"hey! that was a compliment! >:o"
hehe too bad. (:

verrett debate was just plain stupid.
got some good time talking to jessicabarnett though!

9/10 for barry miniquiz.
I just felt really tired in that class.
and in baillie.
AHHA IN BAILLIE.
WE GOT IN TROUBLE.
BECAUSE OUR TEAM NAME WAS GONNA BE, the flaming CHINKS (+julia).
but baillie was like NOOOO that's a racial slur.
bad as the n-word for blacks!
so she ripped it up - -xx
and now we're the flaming ligers

cool time at lunch though, making jesus club publicity shirts.
mine looks pretty darn ugly.
the words are all crooked.
but oh well. it's my shirt! take it or leave it. (:
had some nice time with jessliu and michellechang
fixed it up at home though. so that's cool.

screwed around in pe. ALSO.
I found out that a certain someone was together with kevin chon over the someone.
you know who you are.
I need to talk to you.. better watch out!

and now I gotta study for verrett test. >____>
shouldn't be too bad..

haha I find that nowadays,
my favorite moment of the day.
is pasear en el pasillo from barry to my locker and her lockercon mi amiga.
just to hablar. (:

1 comment:

isabel :O said...

"alison was the first one to tell me that I got a haircut"

NUUUUUU-UHHHHHHH. =(
i noticed it the minute i saw you that one day! D:

then the next day!
when everyone else started noticing.
i was like
"I NOTICED IT YESTERDAY!"