RAWR COMPS ALMOST OVER.
here's a quick run-down of how each day went.
wed:
science - mediocre test; not too easy/hard [think I did okay]
history - alright; there was just this one AJSFKL;ASKFJ WHAT THE question
totally guessed on that one. (:
so like, I spun my oh ever so lucky pencil
and whichever corner it pointed to I marked that. hehehe
verrett praised us though! she was like OMG YOU'RE MY BEST QTR 1 COMP EVER.
cause 1. no one talked. ....which is amazing in itself.
and 2. we all finished before 12:15. yay go periodo tres!
chilled out after school that day, cause nothing the next day. long nap. (:
thurs:
spanish - listened to presentations
gosh I hate how we always pick cinco for clock partner
dos, por favor? >____>
some of the presentations were pretty funny
dolores' could "eat" food XD
(oatmeal canister with slit)
katti's dog was pretty darn gruesomely ripped.
and amy's "oreo" was pretty cool. (:
pe - just screwed around. failed vision test (couldn't read the bottom line AT ALL)
also, totally pwned everyone at egyptian war. :D
oh and in football! got hit on the head cause fernie threw it at me - -xx
goodness. got ice though!
afterschool hung around casue julian had bio study group.
did lots of math. talked with archie and alice and people.
so that was nice.
OH YEAH! PROP 8 PASSED YEAH.
and got invited into a scrub chatroom? uhh, awkward.
but hey it was interesting lol.
you guys like the new skin? comments enabled.
imuna fix it tmrw though. don't have time tonight.
2 comments:
This layout is pretty cute. (:
I'm sure you totally aced all your comps. Smartie. (:
This layout is pretty cute. (:
I'm sure you totally aced all your comps. Smartie. (:
Post a Comment