Sunday, November 23, 2008

dc meeting.

and then dc meeting.
the ONLY good thing about it was.
wait, there were no good things. =/


so first off, I should explain what I went in there thinking.
I was thinking that I'm going to be rooming with sabrina f'sho
but I know that serin is most likely going to go with lilith/phoebe/angela
and that's what happened.
she went off.
and then what happened was, sabrina ditched me too.
so I'm left standing there. smiling on the outside. but.
you know that kinda hurts me too.
I mean yeah, I know I'm not as close with them as I am with pauline and everyone.
but still. it was just like...kind of shock. at first.
and then I'm looking for a group. and I don't find any.


finally, I'm left standing in there.
most of the people are gone. there's just a handful of guys there still talking.
so I went up to bender, because he's in charge of the rooms
and I say, hey I don't have a room...
and he's like. oh! well. you can be in this one then. and he starts to write my name down along sharon/hannah park.
now I'm totally fine with hannah.
the only reason she probably doesn't hate me yet is because I haven't had any classes with her the past two years.
[true generalization: I don't get along with girls in my grade at whs whose last name is park.]
however. sharon effing HATES me.
don't ask me why. I don't exactly like her either but,
she effing HATES me.
okay let's rewind to before when I was looking for a room.
sharon: does anyone not have a room? cause right now, it's just me and hannah the two of us.
me: I don't have a room! :D
sharon: *looks over in my direction*glares*ignore*
me: =/
so yeah, that's what happened.
so then I was like, er, I don't really get along with this girl *points at sharon's name*
can I be in that room? (alicelee/kasiele/deborahpark; remember the generalization?)
so he's like, okay! and he puts my name down there.


now, we're going to add a couple more side notes.
alice lee: man, she's like. one of my coolest friends in my grade. I'm totally chill with getting her in my room.
her reaction? well. she was like yeah I'm okay with it. cause me and her, we talk a bunch.
kasie le: I'm cool with her, I guess. we're not the closest of friends. but we get along.
her reaction? "well I was really looking forward to just the three of us. and I was HOPING we'd get our own room. but it's alright. I can understand why you wouldn't want to be with sharon."
deborah park: we don't click. we just. do not. get along. like seriously.
her reaction? from what alice says. she's pissed off... I'm just going to avoid her.


I guess I should go off on a tangent again, and explain about sharon.
they don't like sharon. because last year, she used to take them off one by one,
and bad talk the other people in the clique. and then they all found out. and got pissed.
so none of them like her anymore. but she has no idea.


anyways! so now you know my situation. what should I do?
...it's kind of hard to room with someone who obviously doesn't want you there,
and harder yet when the two other people would rather be friends with that person than you.

2 comments:

Michele ^-^ said...

>.<
):
<3

1560000 said...

Hi Emily!
This is Hannah Park LOL.
I randomly googled Kasie's name - hahah i'm a loser! - and your blog came up! :O
Well I read your post and I'm so sorry that you couldn't get a room that you were totally comfortable in /:
and sorry about Sharon too, she's just ykno, doesn't get a long with some people!
and Deborah too haha.

I'm sure it won't be bad, we won't be in our rooms alot anyway! I could talk to Deborah and Kasie if you'd like haha. Kasie's honestly fine with you in her room, she'll get along with you! She said so herself(:
Let me know if I can do anything to help! haha