Saturday, November 15, 2008

k-k-k-katti

well I haven't blogged in a while ahahaha.
but some highlights of the past couple of days:

KATTI HORNG.
what a funny girl (:
so what happened was,
we all got candy. cause we got 7-10 on espanol quiz.
and she didn't want hers.
so she mouthed to me, d'you want it?
and I'm like. sure! :D
so she waits until barry's not looking
and throws it across the room!
and cause she sucks at throwing. despite her balling skills.
and it smacks andrew in the face! XD
so freaking hilarious.
and andrew was like, hey! if the candy hits me in the head I assume it's mine. (:
too bad andrew.

also the other day she pushed me (lightly) while I was doing my locker combo.
and I smacked my head against the wall.
stupid katti. (:

uhh. gonna go watch david and lisa tonight!
there was a cockroach on the wall in chinese school O___O
and some guy took the teacher's water bottle and hit it.
and teacher got pissed. XD

we got pwned in scrimmages for pe.
ASJFKL;ASDJFASK; stupid non-aggressive people.
it's like. they're supposed to guard that person.
but they don't! and cause of that they got all those points on us.

also in barry! you know how all our visuals are up on the wall, right?
so agrums came into the room one day and was interested in a bunch of the visuals.
and barry took note, and told us on friday. (:
hehehehe! go me. (I don't know why she liked mine, but it's nice to be noticed.)
also katti! with her pro shading skills.
and go amy! with her oreo hands.
and I don't remember who else.
but tiffany's monster was freaking cool. and the la mujer fruta too!

church was cool too. because like,
hot topics are fun.

and baillie! my team is me alice joo david wang ethan chen julia christensen.
I like everyone except for julia.
sorry julia. it's just that you think you're all that! and. your'e not. sorry.
...yeah if I remember anything else I'll tell you guys.